Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Morning song

"On the Table" by A.C. Newman, from Music from the O.C. Mix 4,

To explain this, I wake up every day with a different song in my head. I will begin posting each of these songs to determine if there is some pattern to my crazy subconscious. And because I know you care! This morning was even stranger because although I went to bed at 9:50 (not kidding), I slept in until 6:30, didn't even hear my alarm go off, and was having these crazy, vivid dreams until the moment my eyes opened, probably from the thunderstorms (which were admittedly, very cool). That's over 8 1/2 hours of sleep, people. So no sports training for me this morning. I'm pissed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete Eriksson said...

Hey, hey... I thought all the OC stuff was supposed to be making fun of it!

7:04 PM CDT  
Blogger Me said...

Ha! You secretly like it too, I know. Those deep plots, dramatic moments, and realistic dialogue just reel you in. But the music isn't so bad!

9:13 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites