Tuesday, July 25, 2006

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I'm going to retool this a bit and try to make it more interesting and less, uh, revealing about my inner thoughts. I'm thinking more pictures, more capturing what is great about this city, more talking about the funky and cool places I have been seeing lately, especially because I've been coming down ol' Chicago so much as of late. More to come (hopefully).

p.s. The scar looks much, much, much better now, thank goodness. In a few weeks' time, it should be completely invisible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caffeine Free said...

Hi "Me" =)...thanks again for posting on my blog and for your well wishing. It's funny you have Gaper's Block as one of your links...not that it hasn't become popular, but that's how I met my boyfriend! Anyway, I would love to chat more sometime...feel free to email me at caff.free@gmail.com anytime.

I look forward to reading more of your blog!

3:11 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites