Friday, July 27, 2007

Rock Yer World


There is no question -- my nephew is the cutest goddamn kid in the whole world (aside of course from J and S and N and other children of friends whom I love but esp. those three).
You know, every now and again something happens that totally rocks your world and fucks with your understanding of how you thought things were. I have so, so many problems, but one of them is that someone confessed that he has feelings for me and my first response was questioning how he could possibly feel that way. Problems. Problems! That's all I will really say though this is my only outlet because I can't talk about it with anyone else. I would have never, ever, ever, ever guessed in 1 million years and I actually find it so very odd. It's funny, you can try all with all your might to primp and preen and get someone to like you and nada, you can totally act as goofy and idiotic and weak and drunk and whatever as you want and catch someone's attention. Weird.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites