Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Verbal Diarrhea

I've been spending a little too much time thinking about heavy shit, so I'm going to try to keep it light:

-- Holy fucking shit, I held an iPhone in my hand over the weekend and tinkered with it. Holy fucking shit. I don't know what it is though, somehow I can't bring myself to even begin to think about what it must be like to own something that is almost $1,000. Plus, if it is anything like an iPod, the goddamn thing will break. It is just...amazing, though.

-- I had a nice time with MP and family over the weekend. Just... nice. Fun times with the kid and just hanging with my family. MP still bursts into tears with little or no provocation, so it is nice when we can just have a nice, relaxing time and she is happy.

-- I found a designer whom I love who makes clothes that actually fit me (no easy feat, given the short torso; short, stubby legs; and football player shoulders). Trina Turk! Love her clothes, love her fabrics, love the fact that I don't have to get her stuff altered. Expensive, though.

-- I received confirmation that someone from my past, whom I always dread running into or seeing, has gone someplace so far away I can say with confidence, comfort, and peace that I will never see him again in my lifetime. THANK GOD. GO AWAY.

-- Roy Orbison is good to listen to when you are feeling bleak.

-- Patrick came home. I missed him, and I was glad to see him. And oddly, it makes me happy to know that he missed me, too.

-- I found the culprit for my fucking rash. AVEDA. Fucking shit, it's resurrected itself again. At least I know what caused it.

-- Is it really August? Fuck. BANAL CLICHE ALERT - the summer is flying by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites