Thursday, June 26, 2008

Four Months



Is how long it has been since I've written. Oops. I don't have much to say. I do have some pictures from the latest stint of debauchery out in New York. Christ I love that city, but for the first time I don't yearn to move there upon returning back home. I'm content here, but a little bored and a little unhappy, though I'm not quite sure why. I really don't know what the fuck I want to do with my life. This job is seriously sucking the life out of me. I don't even want to bore you with the details. Anyway, this time in NY I was able to see a sample sale (my friend's hand actually got slapped by some crazy old Jewish lady), the Trina Turk store, the NYC version of the Violet Hour (it sucked, actually), my first Mario Batali restaurant (very impressive), a Yankees game, and hung out with actual NYC firemen, including my very own mimbo! Sigh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites